D.C. United matches on May 2 and 5 to air on CSN Plus
May 5 match to also be joined in progress on CSN
Washington, D.C. (April 30, 2012) - In conjunction with Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic, the region's premier source for multiplatform sports coverage, D.C. United today announced that United's matches on May 2 at the San Jose Earthquakes and May 5 at Toronto FC have been moved to CSN Plus (CSN+). The Toronto FC match will be joined in progress on CSN, as well, following NHL Playoff hockey coverage. Kickoff times for the matches remain at 10:30 p.m. ET Wednesday, May 2 and 4:00 p.m. ET Saturday, May 5, respectively.
D.C. United returns home on Wednesday, May 16 to face the Colorado Rapids. Kickoff for that match is set for 7:30 p.m. ET. Tickets to the game remain available as a part of ticket plans, as well as group and individual game purchases via dcunited.com.
Broadcasting and P.A. Request: When speaking of the organization, please refer to the team as either "D.C. United" or "United," but not "the D.C. United" or "the United." We appreciate your cooperation.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More districtchronicles News Articles
Recent districtchronicles News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR DISTRICTCHRONICLES
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST DISTRICTCHRONICLES NEWS
- Willie Jolley’s wealthy ways: Roberts brothers success story
- Children’s Guild D.C. Public Charter School holds open houses
- Legislative forum focuses on gun safety
- District Council passes body camera law
- RushCard empowers, helps people manage money
- Black businessmen stand up for using Black-owned banks
- DCHFA: Bowen Flats to revitalize Ward 8
RECENT DISTRICTCHRONICLES CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- The ABCs of ACA -- Advice for Business Owners in 2016
- Hope for Sufferers of Myofascial Pain?
- A Delicious and Warm Pear Salad for Winter
- Major Maryland Piano Store to Close Its Doors
- A Better Valentine's Day Gift for Couples?
- Crowdfunding's Latest Effort: Preventing Youth Sports...
- El Regalo Ideal Para Cualquier Etapa De Tu Relación
- Seeing a Chiropractor First Can Save You Money
- Flu Season Has Arrived: Helpful Tips to Prevent the...
- 2016 Resolutions: Time for an Update?