D.C. United matches on May 2 and 5 to air on CSN Plus
May 5 match to also be joined in progress on CSN
Washington, D.C. (April 30, 2012) - In conjunction with Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic, the region's premier source for multiplatform sports coverage, D.C. United today announced that United's matches on May 2 at the San Jose Earthquakes and May 5 at Toronto FC have been moved to CSN Plus (CSN+). The Toronto FC match will be joined in progress on CSN, as well, following NHL Playoff hockey coverage. Kickoff times for the matches remain at 10:30 p.m. ET Wednesday, May 2 and 4:00 p.m. ET Saturday, May 5, respectively.
D.C. United returns home on Wednesday, May 16 to face the Colorado Rapids. Kickoff for that match is set for 7:30 p.m. ET. Tickets to the game remain available as a part of ticket plans, as well as group and individual game purchases via dcunited.com.
Broadcasting and P.A. Request: When speaking of the organization, please refer to the team as either "D.C. United" or "United," but not "the D.C. United" or "the United." We appreciate your cooperation.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More districtchronicles News Articles
Recent districtchronicles News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR DISTRICTCHRONICLES
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST DISTRICTCHRONICLES NEWS
- Walk, run to help area homeless children
- Questions about the measles controversy
- Black businesses create fund for students to watch ‘Selma’
- Three northwest communities suffer car vandalism
- Supreme Court to hear case on religious discrimination
- Secondary victims: the children of rape survivors
- Immigrant advocates not worried about judge’s ruling
RECENT DISTRICTCHRONICLES CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Beat the Crowds: Visit Europe During the Shoulder Seasons
- Building a Better Bridge From Hospital to Home Health Care
- 8 Tips to Selecting Colors for Your Home's Exterior
- This Year, Make a Goal to Contribute More to Your 401(k)
- Giving the Elderly a Lift -- In Their Home
- 4-H Grown: Alumni Asked to Stand Up and Support STEM...
- Haven't Tried Sardines? Try These
- Weatherizing Your Home Can Mean Big Benefits
- 10 Tips to Stay Safe During Spring Break
- 10 Tips for Staying Safe During Spring Break
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Rescue your Spring Break with new app dubbed the "Uber of Roadside Assistance"
- First Lady Michelle Obama and the Peace Corps Join Together to Expand Girls' Education
- Potential health risks of hookah smoking are being overlooked by users
- Study Finds College-age Millennials Hopeful for the Future, Worry about Student Loans and Overspending
- RetailMeNot Helps Students Save Money on Spring Break Travel