D.C. United matches on May 2 and 5 to air on CSN Plus
May 5 match to also be joined in progress on CSN
Washington, D.C. (April 30, 2012) - In conjunction with Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic, the region's premier source for multiplatform sports coverage, D.C. United today announced that United's matches on May 2 at the San Jose Earthquakes and May 5 at Toronto FC have been moved to CSN Plus (CSN+). The Toronto FC match will be joined in progress on CSN, as well, following NHL Playoff hockey coverage. Kickoff times for the matches remain at 10:30 p.m. ET Wednesday, May 2 and 4:00 p.m. ET Saturday, May 5, respectively.
D.C. United returns home on Wednesday, May 16 to face the Colorado Rapids. Kickoff for that match is set for 7:30 p.m. ET. Tickets to the game remain available as a part of ticket plans, as well as group and individual game purchases via dcunited.com.
Broadcasting and P.A. Request: When speaking of the organization, please refer to the team as either "D.C. United" or "United," but not "the D.C. United" or "the United." We appreciate your cooperation.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More districtchronicles News Articles
Recent districtchronicles News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR DISTRICTCHRONICLES
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST DISTRICTCHRONICLES NEWS
- Preeclampsia Awareness Month highlights opportunity to save the lives of...
- Norton looks to Senate, President Obama to stop budget autonomy repeal bill
- Ten DCPS girls return from Croatia with Step Afrika! with new perspective
- Minority contractors to honor city leaders at diversity awards dinner
- County summer pool season opens Memorial Day weekend
- A solid foundation
RECENT DISTRICTCHRONICLES CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Get Involved in Preventing Mosquitoes
- Preparing 21st Century Enterprises for Success in the...
- 7 Questions to Ask Before Hiring Your Wedding Photographer
- Tips for Seniors Who Suffer From Muscle Aches and Pains
- A Safer Alternative to Opioids for Treating Chronic Pain
- How Brand Marketers Drive Lift in Loyalty, Reach
- A New Way to Deal With Dry Mouth
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Encourages Parents to Reclaim Family...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Course Hero Welcomes Dr. Arthur Levine to their Advisory Board
- LendEDU 2016 College Students and Personal Finance Study
- FINALS SUCK: JOLLY RANCHER CANDY EMBRACES THE LONGEST, SUCKIEST WEEK OF COLLEGE
- Facebook & America East To Keynote College Sports Summit, June 1-3, GA
- Sodexo Reveals The 20ish Under 20ish Hunger Squad For 2016