D.C. United matches on May 2 and 5 to air on CSN Plus
May 5 match to also be joined in progress on CSN
Washington, D.C. (April 30, 2012) - In conjunction with Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic, the region's premier source for multiplatform sports coverage, D.C. United today announced that United's matches on May 2 at the San Jose Earthquakes and May 5 at Toronto FC have been moved to CSN Plus (CSN+). The Toronto FC match will be joined in progress on CSN, as well, following NHL Playoff hockey coverage. Kickoff times for the matches remain at 10:30 p.m. ET Wednesday, May 2 and 4:00 p.m. ET Saturday, May 5, respectively.
D.C. United returns home on Wednesday, May 16 to face the Colorado Rapids. Kickoff for that match is set for 7:30 p.m. ET. Tickets to the game remain available as a part of ticket plans, as well as group and individual game purchases via dcunited.com.
Broadcasting and P.A. Request: When speaking of the organization, please refer to the team as either "D.C. United" or "United," but not "the D.C. United" or "the United." We appreciate your cooperation.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More districtchronicles News Articles
Recent districtchronicles News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR DISTRICTCHRONICLES
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST DISTRICTCHRONICLES NEWS
- DCHFA names Yvette Downs chief financial officer
- Fight for $15: low-wage workers take national message, movement to Virginia
- When was America great?
- The Shame of Milwauke
- WhereU helps users shop Black with mere finger taps
- Cardinal Burke says he’s not ‘enemy of Pope
- Hillary Clinton stands on the shoulders of Shirley Chisolm
RECENT DISTRICTCHRONICLES CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Florida Remains Launch Pad to Space Thanks to Private Firms
- 9 out of 10 Americans More Likely to Come to London...
- Meeting the Health Care Needs of Next-Generation Consumers
- Katy Perry Helps Support Teachers and Students
- The Great Divide: Balancing Travel and Protecting...
- What Would It Take to Get You to the Dentist?
- Say Cheese! How What You Eat Affects Your Smile
- Headed to the Dentist? Beware of Backflow
- Student Backpacks Are Literally a Big Pain
- Lighting Tips to Enhance Your Outdoor Living Space