D.C. United matches on May 2 and 5 to air on CSN Plus
May 5 match to also be joined in progress on CSN
Washington, D.C. (April 30, 2012) - In conjunction with Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic, the region's premier source for multiplatform sports coverage, D.C. United today announced that United's matches on May 2 at the San Jose Earthquakes and May 5 at Toronto FC have been moved to CSN Plus (CSN+). The Toronto FC match will be joined in progress on CSN, as well, following NHL Playoff hockey coverage. Kickoff times for the matches remain at 10:30 p.m. ET Wednesday, May 2 and 4:00 p.m. ET Saturday, May 5, respectively.
D.C. United returns home on Wednesday, May 16 to face the Colorado Rapids. Kickoff for that match is set for 7:30 p.m. ET. Tickets to the game remain available as a part of ticket plans, as well as group and individual game purchases via dcunited.com.
Broadcasting and P.A. Request: When speaking of the organization, please refer to the team as either "D.C. United" or "United," but not "the D.C. United" or "the United." We appreciate your cooperation.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More districtchronicles News Articles
Recent districtchronicles News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR DISTRICTCHRONICLES NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST DISTRICTCHRONICLES NEWS
- Will Ferguson spur Black youth to the polls?
- Love the men, hate and flee the abusers
- Caught in a data breach? Reclaim your identity
- Why Hobby Lobby ruling should matter to HU women students
- Religious communities can do more to get out the vote
- Violence Against Women law needs strengthening
- Lawsuit seeks millions for victims of police abuse
RECENT DISTRICTCHRONICLES CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- When It Comes to Winter Roof Checkups, the Attic Is Your...
- Is It Time to Sell Your Structured Settlement for Cash?
- Pest Proof Now to Protect Homes for Winter
- 3 Fishermen Rescued at Sea Thanks to GPS Device
- Mes de la Hispanidad inspira liderazgo, empoderamiento,...
- Majority of Moms and Moms-to-Be Believe in Public...
- Wineries Speak Up About the Benefits of Using Natural Cork
- Taking a Holistic Approach to Fit Living
- Wondering if it's Time to Buy a New Car? Just Check Your...
- Smartphone to Become Wallet -- Are Customers, Businesses...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Over 2,000 Groups Prepare to “Hit the Streets” with Volunteers and Celebrities for National Voter Registration Day on September 23, 2014
- Peace Corps Director Calls on College Students to Make a Difference After Graduation Through International Service
- USA NETWORK AND VERIZON LAUNCH THE “CHARACTERS UNITE COLLEGE TOUR” COMPETITION FOR STUDENTS TO BRING A USA NETWORK CELEBRITY AND A WORTHY CAUSE TO THEIR CAMPUS
- WHEN GEORGIA SMILED: THE ROBIN MCGRAW REVELATION FOUNDATION TEAMS WITH PIVOT AND STUDENTS OF THE WORLD TO LAUNCH THE #iASPIRE GRANT CONTEST
- Latino Groups Launch National Campaign to Deliver Record Latino Turnout for 2014 Midterm Elections