ISA Study Abroad in Malaga, Spain
DescriptionThe University of Málaga (UMA) was founded in 1972 as a state institution under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Education and Science. Today, the UMA has become the cultural center of the city with an annual enrollment of nearly 35,000 students. Because of the wide range of academic subjects offered, the University of Málaga attracts students from all over the world, including Asia, Europe, and the United States.
Gap Year Opportunities also available.
Málaga has a rich history that began with the Phoenicians, who first settled in the city, followed by the Greeks, the Romans, the Visigoths, the Byzantines, and the Moors. Málaga was incorporated into the kingdom of Castille in 1487. Today, Málaga is a modern city, with an important commercial port, airport and university. Málaga is a bustling place that is full of life and has something to offer every visitor. Program Price Includes:
• Comprehensive Advising and Support
• Tuition at the Host University
• Official Transcript from Host University with ISA Cover Letter
• Meals and Laundry Services
• Bridging Cultures Program
• Full-Time Resident Staff
• On-Site ISA Offices
• Computer and Internet Access
• The ISA Discovery Model
• Cultural Activities
• Medical Insurance
• Comprehensive Health, Safety and Security Support
• Airport Reception
• Visa Support
• The Professional Development Toolbox
• Scholarship Opportunities
View Larger Map
CONTINUE STUDY ABROAD SEARCH
GET NEW LISTINGS DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST DISTRICTCHRONICLES NEWS
- DHCD Acts to Preserve 63 Affordable Housing Units in Wards 4 and 8
- Mayor Bowser releases housing report
- District Holds First-Ever State Diploma Commencement for Residents Who...
- Here are Six Black Republicans that Trump Should Be Talking to about Cabinet...
- County Launches Dementia Friendly Initiative
- County Seeks Volunteers to Work With Victims of Sexual Assault
- Empowering Kids to Combat the 'Trump Effect'