API in San Joaquin de Flores, Costa Rica: Spanish For Medical Professions summer
DescriptionThe Spanish for Medical Professions Program is specifically designed for pre-med and nursing students. All students should have completed a minimum of two semesters of college-level Spanish or more to be prepared for the program. The program is divided into two courses; in addition to the core course and practicum, students complete a Spanish grammar course. Students who have already completed an advanced grammar course are welcome to select one of the culture courses from the Intensive Language and Culture Program in lieu of a grammar course. Students are advised, however, that the “Communication for Medical Professions and Practicum” course is very time intensive and cultural course options may be limited due to scheduling conflicts. Pre-Departure Services: Advising, @api Online Resources, Orientation Materials and Support, Peer Mentors, Social Networking, Scholarships On-Site Services: Airport Reception, Resident Directors, Housing (including meals and laundry with host families), Tuition, Tutoring, Language and Culture Tools, Medical and Life Insurance, Excursions (overnight and international), Social and Cultural Activities, Welcome and Farewell Group Meals, Volunteer Opportunities Re-Entry Services: Re-Entry Materials and Support, Post-Program Evaluation, Transcript, Alumni Network and Development Opportunities
View Larger Map
CONTINUE STUDY ABROAD SEARCH
GET NEW LISTINGS DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST DISTRICTCHRONICLES NEWS
- DHCD Acts to Preserve 63 Affordable Housing Units in Wards 4 and 8
- Mayor Bowser releases housing report
- District Holds First-Ever State Diploma Commencement for Residents Who...
- Here are Six Black Republicans that Trump Should Be Talking to about Cabinet...
- County Launches Dementia Friendly Initiative
- County Seeks Volunteers to Work With Victims of Sexual Assault
- Empowering Kids to Combat the 'Trump Effect'