API in Paris, France: Direct Enrollment (ICP)
DescriptionThis program allows students with an advanced to superior level French language ability to take their courses with French students at the Institut Catholique de Paris. Available subjects include courses in art history, education language, literature, philosophy, social sciences, religious studies, theology, and more. Students may also opt to take some of their courses in English with French students and take advanced and superior level electives with other international students. Students also take a French cuisine course designed exclusively for API. Interested students may also choose to complete a teaching internship for an additional fee.
Pre-Departure Services: Advising, @api Online Resources, Orientation Materials and Support, Mobile Phone, Peer Mentors, Social Networking, Scholarships On-Site Services: Airport Reception, Resident Directors and Staff, API Center, Housing (including meals and laundry with host families), Tuition, Tutoring, Language and Culture Tools, Medical and Life Insurance, Excursions, Social and Cultural Activities, Welcome and Farewell Group Meals, Volunteer Opportunities Re-Entry Services: Re-Entry Materials and Support, Post-Program Evaluation, Transcript, Alumni Network and Development Opportunities
View Larger Map
CONTINUE STUDY ABROAD SEARCH
GET NEW LISTINGS DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST DISTRICTCHRONICLES NEWS
- DHCD Acts to Preserve 63 Affordable Housing Units in Wards 4 and 8
- Mayor Bowser releases housing report
- District Holds First-Ever State Diploma Commencement for Residents Who...
- Here are Six Black Republicans that Trump Should Be Talking to about Cabinet...
- County Launches Dementia Friendly Initiative
- County Seeks Volunteers to Work With Victims of Sexual Assault
- Empowering Kids to Combat the 'Trump Effect'